The Consultation is your opportunity to invite 22 years of expertise to your landscape.
Don’t know where to start? I DO.
Book a one or two hour appointment with me, Landscape Designer Alex Spare! Consultation fees do apply ($65-85/hour). This is what I do – well. My passion is helping my clients improve upon their outdoor spaces by translating needs and wants into tangible, implementable solutions to a myriad of landscape/hardscape issues in the most practical, yet aesthetically pleasing way possible.
Having designed, estimated, sold, and managed the production of projects ranging from small garden spaces to entire estates, my unique blend of education and experience means I keenly know what it takes to not only make a project look good but get it in the ground and in the ground correctly. Hiring a professional is a great place to begin. SO let’s get started.
The Consultation is dedicated time, designed specifically for you to communicate all your needs and wants for the entire site or a particular project. I will review as much or as little as you would like. New construction or an established home, Alex will meet you at your property to review any of the following items or something similarly related:
- Curb Appeal Recommendations – add structure, texture, motion, color, seasonal interest
- Front Foundation Plantings – new or renovation thereof. Sun, shade, deer friendly
- Walkways– front walks, paths, stepping stones – new, upgrades, repairs
- Driveways – layouts, inlays, expanded width for parking, increases functionality
- Front Entrances– culverts, mailboxes, columns
- Front Steps/Stoop – new or renovation thereof
- Walls – accent, retaining, sitting
- Patios – intimate spaces to relax or massive space to entertain
- Fireplaces, Fire Pits -custom designs or integration of kits form various sources
- Pool Design -coordinate with pool company to explore options for this element
- Drainage, Erosion -how to fix it from the source, downspouts, French drains, “wet” areas
- Screening– utilities, privacy
- Placement of other features – where best to place play equipment, sheds, woodpiles, etc.
- Water Features – ponds, streams, water falls, fountains
- Low- voltage Landscape Lighting – design, enhancement, add safety or accent house/landscape
- Garden Retreats – plantings of all kinds, memorial spaces, cutting gardens, butterfly gardens
- Annual Displays– seasonal rotations, containers
- Vegetable Gardens
The conversation begins with you sharing a need or problem with me. Something within your landscape is causing you discomfort and we can remedy it. I’ll talk you through what could be done and create a phased approach you may implement if you would like.
The next step for you may be a DESIGN. Check out that service offering to see how our consultation can evolve into a blueprint for improvement!
” Do something to make the world more beautiful.” Barbara Cooney
Landscape Design, Softscaping, Garden Design, Planting – annuals, trees, shrubs, perennials, Outdoor enhancements, exterior decorating, Hardscaping, Patios, Walkways, Pathways, Stepping stones, Flagstone, Pavers, Walks, Walls, Stone, Ponds, Fountains, water features, low voltage landscape lighting, drainage, erosion, storm water management.
Warrenton, Virginia – serving Fauquier County and neighboring communities.
email@example.com (540) 762-4898 all rights A.Spare 2022